Resetting Eufy is the simplest troubleshooting trick for most of its problems, but how to exactly do that?
Follow these steps to reset the smart Wi-Fi-enabled eufy RoboVac models:
For a factory reset, press the Reset button and dock the eufy robot vacuum into the charging base.
But mind you, the steps to reset the eufy robot vacuum differ from model to model. Continue reading for a detailed eufy RoboVac resetting guide!
🤯 How Do I Reset My eufy RoboVac to Factory Settings?
There are different steps to factory resetting different eufy RoboVac models (check the settings for the one you own).
🤔 What Does Resetting Do?
eufy Robovac does not store user information like cleaning details and schedules (the eufy Home app does that). So, the resetting option will only reconnect the Wi-Fi setting as no user data is stored.
📌 When To Reset eufy RoboVac?
Factory reset eufy RoboVac , if:
🚨 When Not To Reset eufy RoboVac?
Do not reset the eufy robot vacuum if it’s malfunctioning after you’ve dropped the vac or damaged it accidentally.
Also Read: Why Is My eufy Not Charging
🤔How To Reset Different eufy RoboVac Models Quickly!
🤖 How To Reset eufy Bounce Series RoboVacs (35C, 25C, 15C, 30C, 15C Max, 25C Max and 30C Max)
👉🏻 How To Reset eufy RoboVacs X8 Series (X8, X8 Hybrid)
✅ How To Reset eufy RoboVac X9 Pro
🤖 How To Reset eufy L70 Hybrid
👉🏻 How To Reset eufy G Series RoboVacs (G30, G30 Edge, G30 Verge, G30 Hybrid, G30 Hybrid+, G10 Hybrid, G20, G20 Hybrid, G32 Pro, G40, G40 Hybrid, G35+, G40+)
✅ How To Reset eufy LR Series RoboVac (LR20/L30/LR35)
Also Read: How To Connect Shark Robot To WiFi
👀 How To Reset eufy RoboVac: FAQs
💢 How to turn off eufy RoboVac ?
1. Remove the RoboVac from the charging base.
2. Press and hold the Power button for about 3 seconds.
3. eufy RoboVac will turn off.
4. Remove the Robovac from the charging base for 10 minutes to switch it to sleeping mode. eufy Robovac will automatically turn off and go into sleep mode.
🗺️ How to reset map on eufy RoboVac G30?
The eufy app deletes your map settings when you reset eufy RoboVac G30, so troubleshoot the settings by following these steps:
1. Click on the “Multi-map Saving” switch
2. Press and hold the Start button on the RoboVac for about 3 seconds.
3. eufy RoboVac will turn off.
4. Again, press and hold the Start button for about 3 seconds.
5. eufy RoboVac will reset.
6. Now, create a new map.
7. In case of failure, change the position of the RoboVac charging base and repeat the above process to reset the map.
📶 Why won’t my eufy vacuum connect to Wi-Fi?
Your eufy vacuum may not connect if the RoboVac wifi router is switched off, the Wi-Fi network has signal issues, or the Wi-Fi credentials are incorrect. To fix this, check Wi-Fi settings, connect your phone to the internet, move closer to the router, and remove unnecessary device connections.
🔋 Why is my eufy stuck at a red light while charging?
Do this if your EUFY is stuck on the red light while charging:
1. Unplug the battery from the vacuum. Place it back after 5 minutes.
2. Try reconnecting the adapter to the RoboVac’s charging base.
3. Charge the device for about six hours (till the blinking orange light slowly flashes blue).
4. Order and place replacement batteries after using the machine for over a year.
5. Let the vacuum dock itself to ensure that the charging pins are not connected wrongly.
If the problem continues, contact eufy customer support.
🤖 How long is the eufy RoboVac warranty?
The eufy RoboVac warranty extends up to 1 year after purchase. You can even get a full refund within the first month after purchase.
Sayan is passionate about effective cleaning techniques for hygienic and happy living. He loves to go down the rabbit hole to ensure that only practical advice reaches you. When he isn’t researching for Clean Homies, he reads Shakespeare or watches baseball!